TA going going Gone!!!


Well it's finally happened. The gods have listened and Michigan Basketball has a chance. Lets just hire the right guy.. Who? I dunno, many if the coach's out there have pros and cons. I like tubby if Ken dumped him but he has struggled to recruit. That brings up another issue, will our big guns Many and Legion stick this out? If they don't it just says didn't love Michigan and we don't want them anyway(I might have just lied). I know coaching changes aren't easy but this is for the better. I have heard rumors of Sims and Edue..Eudu.. how ever you spell his name maybe wanting to transfer. Lets just hope these guys hang on and the recruits don't jump... Michigan basketball is going up starting today!

1 Comment:

  1. Benny said...
    It is an interesting story since we come to read sbobet บอล ชุด the content and you can get it down quite well. Read and have a lot of fun.

Post a Comment